Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
GETSOLUTION supports companies in the process of compliance to the new General Data Protection Regulation, definitively approved by European Parliament on April 14, 2016.
GETSOLUTION that has always worked in an international context, supports companies actually doing all necessary activities to fulfill the innvovations and regulatory changes imposed by General Regulation concerning data protection field as:
- principles of “privacy by design” and “privacy by default”;
- preparation of Activity Log;
- Impacts analysis;
- Data Protection Officer (DPO);
- adoption of appropriate security measures;
- obligation to notify in the event of data breach;
- new rights of stakeholders;
- major responsibilities of Data processors;
- drafting of new information notice for personal data processing.
Offered consulting activity thanks to cross skills of our team as the relevant experience both nationally and internationally embraces all regulatory requirements provided by General Regulation, both regulatory and technical, in order to reach the full and proper company’s compliance, creating an effective Governance system of “Data Protection”, efficient and integrated with other management systems and regulations presented in the companies.
Getsolution is a part of:
- Working group UNINFO/UNI ANPR “Professional profiles related to Privacy” that is handling the editing of national certification standards for these professional profiles; At working team is also participating Italian Data Protection
- Working Group “Technology and techniques for Privacy protection and personal data“. Working group that involves also Italian Data Protection Authority
- Working Group “Series ISO / IEC 27000” on Information Security Management System and it is Italian delegate and active participant on International works on ISO / IEC 27000 series.
GETSOLUTION also deals with deliver training courses “customized” for each company, provided by General Regulation on Data Protection using two modalities: