ISO 27001:2013 Certification
“Information Security Management System”
Thanks to its experience in the fields of Security and Management Systems, as well as its regular contacts with the ISO international technical committees, GETSOLUTION is capable of assisting its clients in the creation, management, maintenance and continuous improvement of their own Information Security Management System (ISMS), applying consolidated, proven and internationally-shared methods and approaches.
With its streamlined and effective approach, GETSOLUTION is capable of helping any company, institution or organization obtain ISO 27001:2013 certification, thus providing them with tangible benefits.
The GETSOLUTION method is based on procedural steps dedicated to developing, implementing, maintaining and improving the company’s ISMS (Information Security Management System), in accordance with the PDCA (Plan-Do-Check-Act) “process model” defined by the Standard.
Another key aspect of our methodology is the integration of management systems and regulatory requirements through the integrated management of the same. This means that, while the client creates its own ISMS, it is integrated at a management level, for example, with:
- The system implemented for ISO9001 certification
- The system implemented for ISO18001 certification
- The system implemented for the requirements set forth by Italian Legislative Decree 196/03
- The system implemented for the requirements set forth by SOX
- The system implemented for the requirements set forth by Italian Legislative Decree 231/01
This results in a single management system, offering the highest levels of efficiency and effectiveness with regard to the company’s Corporate Governance.