Organizational, technological and even physical incidents can result in serious losses for a company, such as the total or partial interruption of the operations and/or losses in terms of revenue, competitiveness and image.
Therefore, in addition to preventing incidents, it is also becoming increasingly important to be ready to manage any incidents that may take place by devising an Incident Management system capable of properly handle every kind of episode, from the least to the most severe, thus limiting the immediate impacts of the event and optimizing the use of the various resources available.
Amongst its various services, GETSOLUTION therefore offers the creation of a incident management system based upon the principles expressed in the most well-known international standards.
In this manner, the Incident Management system proposed by GETSOLUTION defines the technical and organizational procedures to be adopted for the detection and management of such events.
Thanks to our vast experience in the implementation of various management systems, and in particular the support we provide to our clients in the implementation of their own incident management systems, GETSOLUTION offers an approach that’s capable of:
- defining the events and incidents that may have an economic/financial impact and may affect the company’s operations
- defining the incidents’ levels of criticality for the company
- defining the organizational structure responsible for the management of the incidents
- efficiently and effectively managing any incidents that may have an impact on the information system
- ensuring the operational continuity of the company’s information system
- defining preventive and improvement measures for the system itself
- creating a log of the incidents that have occurred in order to have a sample upon which to calculate the probability of the threats that caused the incidents, in preparation for the risk analysis of the information systems.